As an entrepreneur or corpreneur, you may get burned out! It's common to feel disappointed, frustrated, or stressed about your business success... or the lack thereof. But what are you doing to positively change your thoughts, words, and actions? Or if you're like me, are you already thinking positive, speaking affirmations, and taking the right steps... BUT ready to experience next-level success?
Last weekend, I attended the P3 Retreat (Pray, Plan, and Prosper) in the mountains of Young Harris, Georgia (see the resort photo above). Our illustrious host, six-figure entrepreneur and elder, Robin M. Ware, themed the retreat "Discovering Your Wealth". Upon arrival, she declared a $20,000 information weekend that would yield transformation. And I must say, she exceed the goal!!!
In addition to Robin's phenomenal coaching, we were entreated by guest speakers Pastor Stephanie Jennings of Harvest Tabernacle Church & Owner of Pretty Chics, Mr. Nick Nelson of Liquid Soul, and Dr. Khaalida Forbes of Metamorphosis Enterprises. Robin was so gracious to provide a platform for two awesome P3 participants to speak as well - Pastor Jamyle Phillips of Jamyle Phillips Ministries and Dr. Yulonda Griffin, affectionately known as "Dr. G", of Living in Victory Ministries. Lastly, but certainly not least, the world-renowned Prophet Herman Mitchell also spoke into our lives.
My top 15 quotes from the retreat that are sure to transform your business!
1) "When you walk in your purpose, people will take notice. Stick with your purpose." (Robin M. Ware)
2) "Never chase money, chase your purpose." (Robin M. Ware)
3) "Go where your following is." (Robin M. Ware)
4) "You belief system has everything to do with your possibilities becoming a reality." (Stephanie Jennings)
5) "Let the thoughts in your head, become the wealth in your hand." (Stephanie Jennings)
6) "Your potential is the answer to someone's cry." (Stephanie Jennings)
7) "Everyday is a race against time. The longer you take, the less opportunity you have." (Nick F. Nelson)
8) "Be unapologetically selfish." (Nick F. Nelson)
9) "Be flexible and pleasant, so that you can be preferred." (Nick F. Nelson)
10) "Setbacks are not intended to get you back to your old self, but they are allowed to wake that self up." (Khaalida Forbes)
11) "Your social circle is a reflection of who you are." (Khaalida Forbes)
12) "You don't determine the expiration date for others in your life. Let people go." (Khaalida Forbes)
13) "Show up to win." (Robin M. Ware)
14) "Perfectionists are broke." (Robin M. Ware)
15) "When is the time to be ready? Before the opportunity presents itself." (Robin M. Ware)
I'm sure you're gasping for air and saying WOOOOOW by now, right? Exactly! And just think, this was only a glimpse into the power-packed experience. The retreat ended with us attending service together at Changing a Generation in Atlanta, Georgia where Bishop Paul S. Morton preached a Rhema Word!!! But before he delivered his sermon, we were blessed in song by Minister Everett Hall of E. Hall Ministries. E. Hall was afforded the opportunity to be the guest vocalist! The performance was so moving, Bishop Morton joined in... talk about another WOW! Click here to watch.
I challenge you to find divine connections and employ a coach to boost your business! Although I'm a coach myself, after attending the P3 Retreat with success coach Robin M. Ware, I garnered the boost I needed! Be on the lookout for what's to come at ClarissaJoi.com.
Which quote gave you the biggest "ah-ha"? Do you have other transformational quotes to share? I would love to hear what drives your success! Leave your comments below.
Don't forget to click the Share link below to share this blog on your social sites. Thank you!